Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Break

I couldn't imagine it any other way. Or maybe I could, I'd like to. Either way, things go as they do. It's been sometime now. I always go. Memories, moments. I'm always here & there. It ain't easy. When the woman you love tells you she wants you, tells you that it feels right, tells you that it hurts & then goes off & fucks another, your brain just melts. I feel like a goddamn rug. I'd like to assert myself more. Grab her, shake her, bellow my unconditional love for her to the goddamn sky, but it's most likely useless. GODDAMN. I'm 23 at the time of this writing but I feel 3 times that. Every night, same routine. I shrink myself down to 6 inches & go for a swim in a bottle of god's amber liquid. I'm 23 at the time of writing this & my everything hurts. I couldn't shake the feeling, so I just bummed around waiting for something to break. I couldn't see it, so that's why I'm here. If you were in my shoes, would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment