Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Osmosis

No, no. That ain't it. Ramble some more. He was a sick son of a bitch. In & out, always offering you a bump or 2. Only in exchange for something, though. I saw him move back & forth real fast like the way a body does after its neck's been snapped. Going on & on about god or something, blowing hot air onto anyone close enough to stand listening to him talk. Thankfully it was cold outside, it sure as hell kept me warm. It's cold now too. You laid on the floor with her. She told you you were handsome. I needed that at the time, things were looking grim. These GODDAMN aloe plants. The Wolf. I hung around one for a while, it spoke a language I barely understood. I liked it though. It told me things I'll never know, sent out into the ether. Some lucky son of a bitch probably got the satisfaction out of those words just by virtue of osmosis. I could've used those words then too. It's still cold. You come up, you come down. You've felt it all. Now, you feel nothing. A little taste & you'll be back. I'm not really sure if it's such a bad thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment